- IMPORTANT: The upload forms have been upgraded and there are some changes in how to format your stories. Please read the Upload Help on Formatting Story Files before uploading. Two things to note: (1) Your story file should contain ONLY the story text itself, the title, your name, your story header information will all be added from what you enter in the form below. (2) Please do NOT indent your paragraphs and DO put a blank line between each paragraph or character's dialogue.
- Please fill out all fields that are specifically labelled as [Required]. Everything else is optional.
- Only plain text files are supported. Please save your story in plain text without line breaks for best results.
- Spell/capitalize the information exactly as you wish it to appear in the archive or in list posts.
- Please do not include special characters (exclamation points, question marks, ampersands, etc.) in author names. For security purposes, we cannot accept these characters.
- Please double-check all the information you have included before submitting!
- Hotmail users: Currently Hotmail is not accepting emails from the posting interface. If you're selecting "Yes" to Preview Story in Email, please enter a non-Hotmail address in the Email box, your ISP address, a Yahoo mail address, etc. Then when you're ready to archive it and post it to lists, enter your Hotmail address in the Email box. This issue is out of our hands, it's apparently a misguided attempt by Hotmail to prevent spam.
- Netscape v7.0-7.1 users: If you have a problem with the Preview in Browser option not showing dividers or italics, try upgrading to the current 7.2 version, apparently there's a bug in the earlier versions.
- You MUST turn previewing OFF to actually archive the story!
- Please choose only ONE option, either archive a story file OR
It looks like your browser can't handle file uploads. To double-check, look below and see whether there's a Browse... button in the File to upload field. If it's there, great, you can do uploads. If not, that means that you can't use this to archive your story or to post it to Glass_Onion.
However, you can still use the posting interface to post the template (the part 0) to the list. Then you'll just have to post your story to the list yourself. The archivists will use the template to archive your story if you would like it archived, it will just take a little longer.